Spring Meeting & Scion Swap - Sunday, April 14, 2013 - General Meeting 12:00 Noon
- The Spring Meeting of the ONGA will be on April 14, 2013 at the Kingwood Center in Mansfield Ohio located at 900 Park Avenue West. From Interstate 71 turn west on US 30 and drive 7 miles to Trimble Rd. Turn left and go south about a mile to Park Ave W. It is on the north east corner of this intersection.
- Parking is free for those attending the NNGA meeting. Just tell the parking attendent that you are going to the NNGA meeting and they will let you in without paying.
Click below for information about the Kingwood Center and a map.
- Directors to meet at 10:00 am. The membership meeting will meet at 12:00 noon for a carry-in meal. Please bring your own table service and one or two covered dishes. Coffee will be furnished.
- A short members meeting will follow.
- Presentation to be followed by our ONGA auction with all proceeds going to the ONGA. So being those nutty items to auction off with you.
- Bring any nuts you want entered in the Ohio State Fair and Bud will make sure they get entered. You need 10 nuts of any one cultivar entered. This is a chance to win bragging rights as well as money.
- Also, bring any Youth Entry nuts for the State Fair. Only 10 nuts are needed of any one variety.
- Remember to sign in at the door for a chance to win a Jefferson Hazelnut tree. Two trees will be offered.
- Also, several tables of scion wood will be available free to all attending and if you have any to donate, bring it for the free exchange. Please remember to tag your bundles with the name of the cultivar and the date the wood was gathered.
- Trees, trees, and more trees. There will be lots of trees available at this meeting - both seedling trees as well as grafted trees.
- We need everyone's input so please attend.
- Thank You.